Tuesday 1 November 2011

November has more days than February...


... of course, it's not really called that. It's actually called '30 days hath November'. The wife is doing this over at her blog, and she got it from this blog. so I thought I might as well join in.

This is the list of what I must cover on each of the days in November.

Day 01: A self-portrait.
Day 02: Three inspirational quotes.
Day 03: Something I never leave the house without.
Day 04: A friend I adore.
Day 05: Three years ago today.
Day 06: A book I'm reading.
Day 07: A song for the day.
Day 08: The last item I purchased.
Day 09: A close-up of my day.
Day 10: What I love about my job.
Day 11: Something I’ve been craving.
Day 12: Three blogs I can’t get enough of.
Day 13: Something I'm proud of.
Day 14: A favourite movie.
Day 15: Some style inspiration for the season.
Day 16: Someone who inspires me.
Day 17: My family.
Day 18: What I wore today.
Day 19: A silly self-portrait.
Day 20: A childhood anecdote.
Day 21: Something I could never tire of.
Day 22: Some place I’ve traveled.
Day 23: Eight things you didn't know about me.
Day 24: Something that means a lot to me.
Day 25: The contents of my purse.
Day 26: Something I'm looking forward to.
Day 27: Myself, one year ago.
Day 28: A skill I'd like to learn.
Day 29: Some place I'd like to visit.
Day 30: Three wonderful things that happened this month.

7t.

3 comments:

  1. Yeaaah, so glad to finally see you do one of these. :D

    Enjoy! And Share!

    The Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cool idea... I question whether I'd have the willpower, but maybe I could do in in January as New Year Resoloution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I got lazy towards the end of the month with the posts, but I am glad I completed it.

    7t.

    ReplyDelete